Spring 2015 Registration is still open for Me & My Ball and Top Soccer programs. Waitlist Open for SFL and House.
- Travel soccer registration is open. You should only register for travel if you have tried out and have been selected by a Reston Soccer travel team. Click here to register a travel player.
- Registration for recreational players who wish to play in the Suburban Friendship League (U11 through U19) (typically for children born between August 1, 1995 and July 31, 2004) is now closed. Click here to get on the waitlist for SFL.
- Registration for recreational players that wish to play in our house program (U6 through U10) (typically for children born between August 1, 2004 and July 31, 2009) is now closed. Click here to get on the waitlist for House.
- Registration for our Me & My Ball (U5) program and younger is open. This program is for our youngest players (typically for ages 3-5). Click here to register for the Me & My Ball (U5) Program.
- Registration for our TOP (The Outreach Program) Soccer is open! TOP Soccer is a program for young athletes with disabilities. Click here to register a player for TOP Soccer.
- Registration for our SFL and House programs closed on February 28th. You can still get on the waitlist. Registration for Me & My Ball and Top Soccer programs is still open !
- For questions about Spring 2015 registration, please email Rich Shelton at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contacting us by email is strongly preferred. To keep our soccer program affordable, we run it with a skeleton crew and email is the most efficient way for us to help you. If you must call, the Reston Soccer phone number is (703) 859-6268.
Reston Soccer Wants You!
- Reston Soccer relies on volunteers like you to run a top notch soccer program. All of our volunteers must submit to a KidSafe background check to participate in our soccer programs. Click here to register as a volunteer for the Spring 2015 Season.